photo home-63.png photo about-52.png photo portfolio-4.png photo contact-51.png

Friday, May 15, 2015

Hancock Park Refresh Photos



Happy Friday everyone! We've had a busy few weeks here at JMI, completing a bunch of mini-installations and wrapping up one of my favorite client's homes with a fun photo shoot for the old portfolio.

I posted some cell pics a few weeks back, but I'm excited to share the professional shots, courtesy of the amazing photographer, Jayme Burrows.

I started working with these clients about a year or so ago. They were looking to move their daughter out of her nursery and into a "big girl" room.  I had recently gone through this momentous transition myself with Penelope, so I was really excited for them.



We ended up using a lot of her daughter's own artwork on the walls, which is one of my favorite things to do in kids' rooms. 


We even left her chalkboard art on her easel for some authenticity. 


A short while later, I was tasked with the happy job of creating a nursery space for their soon-to-be-born baby boy. We kept things modern but not overtly masculine and were pretty much ready to go when he arrived!









Things moved on to the dining room and living room after that. I am completely obsessed with the rug we sourced for the dining room. (Yay, etsy!)

























My favorite shot of the day...













Just a little corner of the master...



We were really happy with how everything turned and the clients' couldn't have been lovelier or more fun to work with. I hope they enjoy their new space!








1 comment:

Kate Weadock said...

Lovely! Great eye for design.

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K